Monday, February 23, 2009

Gilbert & Maggie


So I have nailed down the first 10 days of my trip. I will keep my plans fluid after. My mom is joining me for those first ten day so we want to be strategic and not waste a moment. I am pretty excited, only 5 weeks till take off!

We are staying in B&B's and small inns, no big deal american tourist hotels. Local, that's the way I like to roll. I am looking forward most to Bruges. I never thought Belgium would be the highlight of my European tour but it is definitely becoming just that. We will be staying at this cute B&B, the owners are Maggie and Gilbert. They aren't Belgian...they're Scottish. I know that's not very local, but i like it all the same. I am curious how they ended up residing in Belgium...what's their story? Maggie and I have already had witty exchanges back and forth via email and I am looking forward to meeting both her and Gilbert in person.

That is all until further notice : )

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Lambeth from Renwickgenes, you are listed as a follower, nice to know that someone is interested.
I appear to have missed you in England but if you are coming back please give a call England 23 8060 0559.